UX Design Lead
We’re looking for a UX Design Lead for an organization that has become a true global leader in the HR services industry. They’re specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Their purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential.
In the technology-driven world of talent, the organization is going through a digital transformation that has a major impact on its strategy, business models, way of working, and brand. It’s a time of change, offering major opportunities for their employees, clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Purpose of the job
As a UX Design Lead you will be translating customer journeys to user-friendly concepts. The job is bigger than just making wireframes. You’ll place yourself in the customer’s shoes and design the optimal digital experience. As UX designer you are the connecting factor between the business and the design and development. You’ll translate gathered insights into interaction designs and flows, and based on these translations the sites and apps continue to improve and excel in simplicity, performance and user-friendliness.
- define and deliver a design vision based on user needs, for all customer facing and internal interfaces;
- coach and lead UX designers at OpCo’s and digital factory;
- implement data-driven design methodology cross-organization, to meet local needs;
- lead and facilitate user-testing.
- translate customer journey touchpoints into user-friendly interactions, based on human behavioral design;
- facilitate design visions by researching, designing, sketching and prototyping user-friendly interactions, leading to intuitive & effective user experiences;
- create user-flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes for testing purposes;
- facilitate user-testing;
- identify design challenges and devise elegant solutions that drive conversion;
- coach and collaborate with UX-ers, visual designers across the organization;
- drive continuous improvement as supported with data and customer insights.
Required skills & knowledge
- proven track record of UX design experience in a global company, facilitating local needs;
- expertise in UX software;
- strong drive for user-empathy, deep understanding of human behavioral design;
- experience in user-testing as well as data-driven design;
- extensive experience in UX design, track record in various designing for various devices with a deep understanding mobile-first and responsive design;
- understanding of technical limitations as well as (commercial) business objective.
Are you the UX Design Lead we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.