– Curious and creative mind for temporary project for 1 year –
Your job as a Marketing Specialist:
Digital has changed the world. It’s freed the world’s information. Given billions of people a voice – and a platform for change. And placed the answers to even the most difficult questions at our fingertips. With their Growth Engine Program, they help equip thousands of small businesses and students with the skills they need to be successful in this new digital economy. In this role, you will help shape this program, to ensure not only that these job makers and job seekers are prepared for the jobs of today, but also the jobs of tomorrow. You will work with a broad range of internal and external partners to define what skills are most important, and help build the curriculums to address them. If you are the right person for this role, you are curious, imaginative, passionate about learning and teaching, and you tend to get a bit uncomfortable with the status quo.
You are the new Marketing Specialist if you:
– Help develop and build a future skills program under the Growth Engine umbrella brand which will kick-off in NL, DK & SE and later potentially be scaled to the rest of EMEA
– Identify potential local partners to collaborate with and conduct business development to onboard them
– Manage relationships with external agencies / production companies / vendors to receive value for money
– Produce events to include budget management, event production and logistics from development of content, promotions, presentations, graphics/multimedia and other event-related marketing materials, to technical projects, such as audio/video production, lighting, and staging (where relevant)
– Analyse programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis
– Develop ideas for initiatives & events to build relationships with our most important stakeholders and partners
Preferred Qualifications as our ideal Marketing Specialist:
– BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
– Experience in consulting and marketing
– Experience with business development, partner management & stakeholder management
– Experience leading efforts across disciplines/working with a team as well as independently
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills and strong organisational skills
– Strong analytical skills required
– Exceptional project management skills
– Expertise and knowledge on the labour market, it’s evolution and future skills required from individuals
– Fluency in English and another language (NL, SE or DK)
About the organization:
The organization is more than just the largest search engine in the world. Self-driving cars, Android, YouTube, Nest and more. The mission the organization is to make the world’s information universally accessible and useful. Since their inception in 1998, they have grown into a company with millions of users around the world.
Find the user. Find the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at this organization starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. The organization love’s to solve the world’s problems – from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, they approach marketing in a way that only this organization can – breaks the rules, redefines the medium, makes the user the hero, and ultimately, lets the technology speak for itself.
Are you the Marketing Specialist we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.