Global e-Commerce Manager
– With a sport mind and digital hart –
Our Global E-Commerce Manager has a proven ability to adjust strategic brand & e-commerce direction and leadership. He or she is an outstanding global communicator ultimately resulting in additional e-commerce business.
You have a proven ability to build strong internal relationships. You have a structured/organized approach and the ability to work under pressure. And you have experience on running on tight budgets.
The ideal candidate is capable of learning and understanding of the Outdoor and Sports, sectors of the footwear industry.
An international organisation in sportswear. Headquarter: Amsterdam.
- To support the global marketing & e-commerce director in managing, improving and rolling out of the new global e-commerce initiative (50% of the role);
- Be responsible for and run the Benelux e-commerce. This includes initiating digital marketing initiatives as well as implementing the digital elements into current (offline) marketing initiatives. (50% of the role);
- To lead the process of setting up global analytics and improvement of conversion flows within the markets. This will help the global team build global leadership and become the centre of e-commerce excellence;
- To help develop, drive & maintain overall online strategy and execution of plans with the objective to increase DTC sales;
- To be instrumental in building brand value by delivering outstanding online marketing communication tools;
- To set-up a framework for global and local activities which enables the countries to execute the global strategy within their specific market circumstances;
- To work closely with subsidiaries and distributors to manage all aspects of the business and to be the primary point of contact for the country marketing managers to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce initiatives;
- To support subsidiaries and distributors to assess and implement strategic moves to enhance brand awareness and performance in markets;
- Lead external digital agencies to deliver on agreed goals to a determined budget and timeline;
- To work effectively, efficiently, with good nature and resilience as part of a team and as an individual.
Are you the Sparkling Pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to email@example.com. Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.