The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. They are convinced that your success is their success. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff. Our outcomes require hard work and fun and they believe they can realize our ambitions only by working as a team.
We offer competitive terms of employment that have a focus on performance, and development. This is consistent with our passion to put together great results and to professionalize the organization. We are based in Amsterdam, the Zuid as, work global and expand rapidly.
As a front-end developer, you work closely with the scrum master and team lead in the agile scrum team. You have at least 3 years of experience as Sr. front-end developer. You have fresh views, think in components, and write excellent code and review code written by others.
Your main responsibilities:
- Deliver frontend experiences worthy of enterprise delight
- Responsible for the FE stack and the realization of a solid frontend architecture
- Enable development process improvements through tools and automation
- Safe-guard product quality
- Collaborate with UX in design of new functionalities and solutions
- Attending daily standups
- At least HBO level
- Customer oriented thinking and critical mindset
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS and Angular2, Typescript, HTML5 and Bootstrap
- Extensive knowledge of CSS/LESS
- Familiar with NodeJS environment
- Familiar with nmp package tools
- Experience with single page applications (SPA)
- Good knowledge of module loaders webpack/systemjs
- You have worked in lean startup and/or agile environments
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writes Dutch and English excellent.
- You are positive, solution-oriented, and proactive and like to have in a team that also can excel therefore your contribution;
- Self-starter who can quickly come up-to-speed on their own in a fast-moving, complex, IT environment;
- You are creative and capable of making complex things simple;
- Ability to work well and succeed in a team environment and individually;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and can express your own opinion on the basis of clear arguments and facts;
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humor along to your work;
- You love coding.
Are you the Front-end designer we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne at Suzanne@spargle.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.