Digital & innovation
..at least five years' experience with mobile development.
..widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
..able to help the development team get to a higher standard.
are you interested?
.. in working on a product that is being used by seven million customers? As a Senior iOS developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining this mobile platform.
As a Senior iOS developer, you contribute to the digital transformation of our client and will be the driving force behind native development. You will take part in a self-organizing multi-disciplined mobile platform team that builds the basis of the hybrid mobile app.
In order to achieve this, we expect that you have at least five years’ experience with mobile development.
Working together as a team within Distribution is a highly important part within your day to day business. As a member of a multi-cultural scrum team, you work together towards the best results. You are empowered to create the best solution for our customers and take full responsibility of the mobile platform: building, testing and supporting it. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members when necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities.
Within Distribution everyone keeps each other sharp and help each other where they can. We expect the same from you. This also applies to experimenting in the use of the latest techniques and technologies.
You need to have the courage to challenge and develop yourself even when you and your team make a mistake. The important part is that you (and your team) learn from it and grow.
- Swift, XCode iOS SDK;
- TDD; Unit tests & XCUITesting for mobile applications;
- Experience in defining continuous integration build processes for mobile development;
- Knowledge of common design patterns in mobile development (MVC, MVVM);
- Demonstrated ability to follow development best practices for high quality software delivery (CI tools: Jenkins, etc.);
- Working knowledge of source control software such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence);
- Minimum of a completed technical bachelor’s degree.
- You are widely versatile and besides being a Senior mobile developer, you are also active in setting up automatic tests, build pipelines or solving production issues.
- You are familiar with the rituals of Agile / Scrum.
- Above all you do have an opinion and an open view on the future.
- You embrace changes and self-leadership is in your DNA.
- You’re able to help the development team get to a higher standard.
Is this what you want?
Let’s get acquainted!
In het groeiende team van marketingspecialisten ga je werken aan diverse performance kanalen die jij opzet, analyseert en optimaliseert. Op basis van analyses zet jij nieuwe strategieën op om ervoor te zorgen dat we meer nieuwe bezoekers mogen verwelkomen en ook weer terugkomen.
In het groeiende team van marketingspecialisten ga je werken aan onze automation-strategie en de uitvoer hiervan. De basis staat er, jij gaat deze verder uitbouwen en laten aansluiten op de doelgroepen en tal van segmenten.
Je focus ligt op e-mail- en base/crm marketing en alles wat daarmee samenhangt. Strategie, concept, opmaak, uitvoering, evaluatie, rapportage en verbetering: jij bent verantwoordelijk voor het hele pakket.