Get in touch!
Do you have any questions or would you like to know more about the vacancies in our network? Then contact Nicole, she will be happy to tell you more about this great position!
Our client offers a complete mobility ecosystem consisting of a portal for employers and an app for employees to offer a full mobility solution.We are looking for an Ops Engineer to grow their support team, based in Utrecht.
Together with your colleagues you will ensure operational stability and availability of their mobility ecosystem.
Within this role you will be RESPONSIBLE for:
- Quantify and prioritize bugs and production issues to ensure timely resolution and minimal impact for our users.
- Incident management and root cause analysis for all major incidents and bugs.
- Delegate and escalate the issue to the right supplier, department or person.
- Facilitate and participate in release and deployment activities.
- Improvement of support processes, identifying and mitigating risk
- You will provide clear and timely communication to stakeholders across all levels of the company.
You will cooperate closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders.
What do you bring?
- Background as a DevOps or Software Engineer
- Experience with Python programming and preferably Golang
- Experience with managing, leading and coaching multi-stack and multi-disciplinary teams
- You have a dynamic personality with the DNA for a startup / scale-up
- Proven ability to align people, process and technology to deliver value
- Fluent English and preferably Dutch
Their Stack includes:
- Golang, python, Swift, and Kotlin
- Infra is on AWS cloud
- Mendix is used at core processes.
Meer vacatures uit ons netwerk
Voor een van de grooste, onafhankelijke netwerken van mobiliteits leveranciers – zijn we zijn opzoek naar een IT solution architect om de toekomstbestendige, multi-app architectuur verder te ontwikkelen.
We’re looking for a Allround UX Designer.