Heb je vragen of wil je meer weten over de vacatures uit ons netwerk? Neem dan contact op met Nicole, zij vertelt je graag meer over deze toffe functie!
the world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market – they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
We are a growing global marketing team with a focus on contributing to the digital transformation of our company. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, digital marketing specialists, data analysts, and content marketers with diverse backgrounds and cultures. We work within a very flexible work environment in which there are clear responsibilities on output but also a lot of room for creativity and innovative ideas. As the world of (digital-) marketing is continuously evolving, there is plenty of room for training and education both on the job and outside.
your typical day includes
As a global paid marketing specialist (e.g. Facebook and LinkedIn) at Randstad Global you will operate within a global environment as an internal consultant to support the countries on their local paid social advertising strategy and to better define local need for paid advertising services. You will identify global and local strategies, frameworks and tactics to increase the performance within paid social marketing in order to drive conversions and gain economies of scale on spend on a global level. You are responsible for creating a global framework and standardized campaign and kpi set up to scale learnings and increase ROI on the global paid advertising budget. Furthermore you will drive some of the global innovation projects, like creating Facebook playbook and an excellence framework for social to increase the maturity of our internal Social as a service offering.
- operational and strategic analysis of the countries paid social advertising approach
- lead projects to drive the maturity and scale of Social as a service to the next level
- reporting op CPA, conversions and attribution
- providing and implementing learnings and feedback to the Marketing Directors of the countries and defining improvement plans
- lead the implementation of paid advertising automation to gain economies of scale
- defining, creating and working with global and local dashboards
- monitoring the developments of the major social paid advertising channels and recommend course of action of Randstad (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- liaising with our in-house content, SEA & SEO experts to define combined strategy & processes
- evaluating purchase opportunities for tools needed on global level and lead RFP process to create contracts and implementation of the tool
- lead the Social community for sharing of best practices and paid advertising related developments
qualifications and competencies
- 10 years of paid advertising experience (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Job Boards), preferably in an international environment or at an agency;
- degree in marketing, digital, business or technology;
- solid understanding of paid social advertising tools and technology;
- a genuine interest in digital marketing and a good understanding of the marketing context;
- strong analytical skills for understanding performance KPIs and also Analytics;
- excellent communication skills to educate, inform, influence and mediate across a number of stakeholders in an organization;
- creative flair and strong consultancy skills;
- a basic understanding of how job seekers and companies (customers) search, where they search and why they purchase something online;
- a commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date;
- evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms for yourself or one of your clients/employers;
- fluent in spoken & written English and Dutch. French, German or other European languages is nice within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies:
- delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
- performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
- leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
what do you get in return?
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,280 employees strong, with over 4,861 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture.
Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
The Randstad Group is the global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2019, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information please reach out to us by contacten firstname.lastname@example.org
Meer vacatures uit ons netwerk
Je focus ligt op e-mail- en base/crm marketing en alles wat daarmee samenhangt. Strategie, concept, opmaak, uitvoering, evaluatie, rapportage en verbetering: jij bent verantwoordelijk voor het hele pakket.
Als Data Analyst bij Jongeneel wil je met de beste data het E-Commerce succes voorspellen! Onze E-Commerce afdeling wil de digitale klantreis verbeteren. Jij hebt de data met een doel verzameld, je hebt ze nu ook geanalyseerd en nu komt voor jou het spannendste; voorspellen wat het beste werkt. Je weet daardoor waar jij wilt beginnen.