What if I told you back in 1998 you could be a part of the first team of Google, or what if I told you 8 years ago you could be the Digital Marketer of Uber? Well… we are offering the chance to be a part of the next big thing.
The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. They are convinced that your success is their success. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff. Our outcomes require hard work and fun and they believe they can realize our ambitions only by working as a team.
The company is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where we’re helping an ecosystem of Vendors, Distributors and Partners work more efficiently and effectively to drive better solutions for customers. We do this with the endorsement of some of people like Microsoft. At the core of the company is a vetted database of skills – which they then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
The Job role:
To succeed in this mission, the company is looking for a Digital Marketer, who will closely work with our Brand and Marketing Manager. Are you a passionate digital marketer, who likes to go in depth into target groups and want to ‘think like them’? Do you strive to get new members via multi-channel approach? Are you certain that your hands-on efforts in the customer buying process will allow the organization to grow?
Your Key Responsibilities/what to expect:
- Help and create LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook posts targeted to the right audiences
- Update the website with relevant and dynamic content in our CMS
- Help in setting up and executingacquisition campaigns towards our target audience
- Push content and create buzz around events
- Create Google ads/display and landing pages when needed
- Perform social analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Help in creating online content
- Support of the brand and content manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least HBO level and 2 years relevant working experience
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writes English excellently, English native is a pro
- Setup social media posts and campaigns, both organic and paid
- Is highly experienced in Google Adwords (SEO) and Google analytics
- Has email marketing knowledge in Mailchimp or similar
- Is able to work with a CMS (Umbraco, WordPress, or alike)
- Is able to work with CRM & marketing automation systems
- Has affinity with the ICT market
- Self-starter who can quickly come up to speed on their own
- Ambition, eager and has the will to learn and improve their own skills
- You take a healthy dose of energy and humour along to work
- Excellentwriting & editing skills
Education Requirements and Working Experience:
- Bachelor degreein Media & Communication, Marketing or alike
- Google analytics training
- Minimum of two(2) yearsworking experience in Digital Marketing and campaign management
What we offer
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
- Early responsibility
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
- Excellent pay and conditions
- International team
- Team event
Are you the Digital Marketer we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne at Suzanne@spargle.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.