Filled: User Experience Designer
– A passionate designer with a sports hart –
This organisation is redefining their digital presence in a way that will push the future of Digital! Be part of this worldwide sports brand, and create premium experiences across all of their consumer touchpoints to drive brand desirability, engagement and sales for the two brands of this organisation.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Digital Experience Design team, based in Amsterdam. This is a dynamic, collaborative and diverse team with a passion for both users and the brand. You will work in a fast-paced organization to enable a premium, personalized and connected experience. Gathering insights and investigating data you will leverage existing foundations and develop new capabilities to create the new.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and define the cross-platform premium user experience for the international brands;
- Challenge the status quo with new ideas;
- Bring solutions to life and sell them to the team and stakeholders through sketches, wireframes and prototypes;
- Understand our diverse user base and align business objectives with user requirements;
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary agile teams to drive continuous delivery and improvements;
- Monitor technology, design and e-commerce trends.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Expertise. UX isn’t just work: it’s a way of life and one you’ve lived and breathed for 3-5+ years professionally (preferably with some of that in an eCommerce environment);
- Flexibility. The organisation is open to new ideas and ways of doing things and so are you;
- Pragmatism. What does the user need? What does the business need? Balance both and create great outcomes for the business and user alike;
- Passion. Do you believe you can change the world through sport? You have passion for the brand and the users;
- Team Player. Bring your energy to a team!
Do you want to know more about this job? Are you the passionate User Experience Designer we are looking for? Call Marleen Boers035-7470747, or send her an email by firstname.lastname@example.org.