Social Media Project Manager
– Freelance –
Deliver the best Social Media and Content performance to the Brands of this organization. Your content and campaigns are based on strong management of Social Media channels, and refined Content strategy. As a Social Media PM, you Manage the (external) community managers and steer on KPI’s (interaction rate, followers, engagement and brand activity on the web). You’re delivering to the Digital Manager.
The organization is based in a big brand in the car industry. The office in the Netherlands is based in Amsterdam.
- Define the Content Strategy of the Brands:
- get input from Brand Marketing, Social Media agencies, Social Media players, benchmark of competitors / other advertisers;
- Project management campaigns;
- Define the Content Production Planning for each Brand, based on available Content production budgets, and together with Brand Marketing;
- Manage Content production budgets;
- Performance tracking of content released;
- Define the Social Media Strategy of the Brands per Social Media channel (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, etc…);
- Manage Social Media agencies to ensure their input on Strategy and execution of the Strategy according to targets;
- Manage Social Media budgets;
- Provide regular internal reports to feed the Brands with the Social Media activity;
- Operate in close contact with Brand PR managers and Customer Services;
- Manage the relations ships with bloggers, to maximize earned media from bloggers, in close contact with the Brand PR managers.
- Project management;
- Social media knowledge;
- Digital Savvy.
- Proven expertise needed in the main Social Media channels and Content Marketing is needed to ensure performance;
- Team members delivering the service should be physically present at PSA Digital Factory offices on a to be defined basis;
- Continuity of service all along the year;
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is required to work in a Benelux environment;
- Frequent travel to our Brussels office (Braine), weekly.
Are you the Pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong, email@example.com. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 0747.