Senior Sales Manager
Are you sales driven, excellent with different stakeholders? Do you have an overview at all times? Are you getting a kick from developing and optimizing new tools and processes to increase the efficiency within sales? Do you get excited from all these responsibilities, and working in an international, corporate environment? Do not hesitate any longer and contact us!
For one of the largest apparel organization in the world we are looking for a sales manager. The organization’s spirit is Make The Impossible Possible!
The team you will be working in investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services. The team’s aim is to optimize design development and sell-in processes, increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization. The aim is to add more tools that will enable the sales teams to sell better.
Tasks & responsibilities:
As the new manager your main responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the development of the Sales Dashboard – ensure successful go-live;
• You will lead the development of the strategy for the dashboard against country or business needs. You communicate and align strategy with key internal and external stakeholders;
• You understand user needs, identify development opportunity, technical feasibility and alignment with business objectives;
• By using key insights you will define the vision and inform the product roadmap. You lead the cross-functional taskforce to deliver;
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among user needs, business needs and technical limitations;
• Work closely with internal and external development & BI teams to deliver the tool to the country users in a timely manner;
• You partner with internal stakeholders to gather product feedback, prioritize work and ensure potential alignment;
• You drive actionable insights to inform product strategy through user feedback and competitive research;
• Create detailed product requirements and work closely with internal and external development teams to build these into the products;
• Educate and train key users and you provide support to the users.
Skills & competences:
To become the new Sales Manager you need to have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant functional and/or technical design within a BI environment;
• Demonstrated ability to lead large strategic projects from kickoff to launch – lead project teams, organize and lead meetings, set out actions and perform progress control on deliverables;
• The ability to balance team expectations, business needs and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work;
• The ability to develop strategy and product roadmaps;
• Quickly understanding of organizational structures and interdependences;
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment;
• An ability to effectively provide input on development from a local country perspective without compromising on the speed of project execution;
• Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. You also have the ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
• Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization;
• An ambitious mind, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment;
• A strong team player mentality, with excellent social and communication skills;
• The flexibility; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-
cultural & multi-lingual environment.
Feel like we are talking about you? Impress, surprise or inspire us with your motivation. Send this together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at +31 35 747 0747.