Senior Manager – B2B Platform
Are you the one who will lead the team to deliver great successes? Are you good at managing priorities? And on top of this, can’t you wait to work in an international, corporate environment? Do not hesitate any longer and contact us!
For one of the largest apparel organization in the world we are looking for a senior manager. The organization’s spirit is Make The Impossible Possible! The team you will be working in investigates, implements and broadens the use of digital tools and services at the organization. The team’s aim is to optimize design, development and sell-in processes, to increase speed to market and improve efficiencies across the organization. The portfolio of digital tools aims to enhance the sell-in processes for wholesale and retail and include applications, a wholesale order platform.
Tasks & responsibilities:
As the new manager your main responsibilities will include:
• You will oversee the re-launch of the B2B websites for both the two labels;
• You lead the development of the strategy for the B2B websites and WeConnect, against country and business needs. You communicate and align strategy with key internal and external stakeholders;
• You can understand user needs, identify development opportunity, technical feasibility and alignment with business objectives;
• You will use key insights to define the vision and inform the product roadmap;
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among user needs, business needs and technical limitations. Don’t hesitate to re-evaluate the roadmap if it’s in the interest of the business;
• Work closely with internal/external software development teams and product managers to deliver the tools to the country users in a timely manner;
• Lead the project managers in the team to:
o Partner with internal stakeholders to gather product feedback, prioritize work and ensure potential alignment.
o Drive actionable insights to inform product strategy through user feedback and competitive research;
o Create detailed product requirements and work closely with internal and external development teams to build these into the products.
Skills & competences:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a program/project manager in a software or ecommerce development environment;
• A master’s degree;
• Very good leadership skills, you are experienced in leading teams;
• Demonstrated ability to lead large strategic projects from kickoff to launch;
• Ability to balance team expectations, business needs and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as projects;
• Demonstrated leadership working cross-functionally to deliver complex projects;
• The ability to develop strategy and product roadmaps;
• Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and interdependences;
• A self-starter mentality with ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment;
• The ability to effectively provide input on development from a local country perspective without compromising on the speed of project execution;
• Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
• A collaborative mind; you able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization;
• Ambition, and is motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment;
• Strong team player spirit, with excellent social and communication skills;
• A flexible attitude; comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment;
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multicultural & multi-lingual environment;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Apple Keynote.
Do you want to be our new Senior B2B Manager?
Impress, surprise or inspire us with your motivation. Send this together with your resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at +31 35 747 0747.