Wanted: Programmatic Solutions Specialist Northern Europe
– Be part of an international team for an 8-month project in Amsterdam –
For one of the biggest search engines in the world we are looking for a Programmatic Solutions Specialist to strengthen their international EMEA Programmatic Solutions Team. Programmatic display advertising has the potential to become the largest growth contributor to the EMEA Partner Business Solutions team and you can contribute to that!
As a thought leader in programmatic display advertising you have a clear vision and a track record of fast and efficient execution. You are experienced in working collaboratively with cross-functional and cross-regional groups. When working on different strategies with your team a particular expertise across DoubleClick for Publisher products and its competitors is desired.
Your job as a Programmatic Solutions Specialist:
As part of the EMEA Programmatic Solutions Team, you will be primarily responsible for enabling and empowering the sales teams in EMEA in general, and in the PBS UK and Ireland team in particular, to sell and support their partners to maximize the growth in programmatic display advertising in both short and long-term. Your primary customers are the internal Partner Business solution sales teams, including senior management. And you will be responsible to support them to execute their strategy.
You are expected to work seamlessly with the rest of the EMEA Publisher Solutions team and you will closely collaborate with internal buy-side teams, your peers in Americas and APAC, the Global Platforms team, the Product Management team and others.
About the organization:
The organization is more than just the largest search engine in the world. Self-driving cars, Android, YouTube, Nest and more. The mission the organization is to make the world’s information universally accessible and useful. Since their inception in 1998, they have grown into a company with millions of users around the world.
Find the user. Find the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at this organization starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. The organization love’s to solve the world’s problems – from the every day to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, they approach marketing in a way that only this organization can – breaks the rules, redefines the medium, makes the user the hero, and ultimately, lets the technology speak for itself.
Key responsibilities as a Programmatic Solutions Specialist
- Provide support to the UKIE sales teams across all verticals to ensure that their publishers are using a suitable and optimised programmatic display solution, including support for answering RFPs, so that the sales team can spend more time with their customers
- Gather local market knowledge, partner perspective, and sales vision and work cross functionally to ensure that key UKIE product requirements are represented within the EMEA product requirements for the company’s programmatic display solutions and to ensure market and sales readiness in UKIE of new programmatic display solutions launches
- Collaborate with CSI (and other key buy-side stakeholders, where appropriate) so that buy-side sales teams can efficiently sell programmatic display solutions and so that opportunities to drive advertising spend to UKIE publishers across all demand sources are maximized and friction is minimized
- Leverage data analysis tools and techniques to develop concrete optimization plans to drive increased revenues across multiple partners, in collaboration with the UKIE PBS sales and RevSam teams and the PSI Revenue Insights team
- Empower Partnerships teams by extracting and disseminating best practices, developing and delivering training on new and existing features, coaching and collaborative partner engagements and becoming known as an expert on Programmatic Display in the UKIE markets, both internally and also through external speaking engagements.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute beyond the local market by leading specific projects from time to time across the global PSI team.
Preferred requirements as a Programmatic Solutions Specialist
- BSc/BA degree with strong academic record, MBA preferred
- More than 4 years experience in project management, sales, consulting or business development
- Ability to understand and contribute to long term strategic vision
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, both in the sales and product organizations
- Strong presentation skills, excellent abilities for communication and driving decisions as well as proven experience working with others to close complex deals
- Strong experience with publishers and ad networks across ad operations and sales teams within the online advertising market
- Strong analytical ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work independently on project deliverables in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
Is this the dream job your looking for? Let’s get in touch! Send your resume and motivation to Eline de Jong; firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information do not hesitate and give us a call: 035 747 07 47.