Filled: Product Owner
Are you the new Product Owner we are looking for? Do you love coming up with solutions? Do you have an eye for detail? And would you like working in an international organization?
For one of the largest apparel organization in the world we are looking for a Product Owner. The organization’s spirit is Make The Impossible Possible!
The ecommerce platform & user experience team is responsible for designing, building and maintaining the best in class ecommerce platform that the organization wants to operate for their brands. They make sure that the business continues 24/7 and do so by engaging the right tools, vendors & partners. They strive for the optimal balance between releasing new capabilities fast and having a reliable and stable platform to trade on.
The organizations wants to be among the best websites in the industry. In order to achieve that they are taking the platform inhouse and are assuming more control as an ecommerce department on the roadmap. It is your role to make that roadmap a reality!
You will liaise between the organizations business teams and the development agencies to realize their requirements and ambitions. As the ecommerce product owner you are representing the business in the Scrum team.
In addition to your role as ecommerce product owner you also participate in and lead projects that are not necessarily directly related to the ecommerce platform.
Your working day could easily look like this:
In the morning you work on detailing some of the proposed changes for the website. You add relevant information to the Jira tickets and you get ready to join the 9.30 standup. You provide feedback on some questions the developers have and you make sure that the designers start work on the exiting new checkout pages that are going to worked on in the upcoming sprints. Based on the AB testing and consumer research that was done this new checkout will be a game changer! After lunch in the employee restaurant ‘People’s Place’ you head to a meeting with the design team that is working on some proposals for a new digital experience in the lobby of their Campus buildings.
- As the product owner you own the product and sprint backlogs for the ecommerce platform;
- You clarify requirements and make sure that the development team have all they need to be able to progress the development;
- You translate business requirements into working – well thought out – solutions that function and improve the customer experience;
- Representing the business and the consumers in the sprint meetings with designers, developers.
- You are an avid online shopper and have a string opinion about how an ecommerce site should function;
- You have a great eye for detail without losing sight of the overall picture, you understand the dependencies between the different systems in use and between the various sections on the site;
- As an excellent communicator you build bridges and you love working in teams. However you can also easily isolate yourself to work on details and/or documentation;
- Agile & Scrum are no mystery to you. You have delivered projects using this methodology and have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities in this way of working;
- You’re good at juggling priorities and managing your time to achieve a balance of creativity and quality, whilst respecting timings and budgets;
- Up-to-date with the best practices and trends in ecommerce retail.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to travel and/or work add odd times when required
Are you the Pearl we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Nicole van Thoor, email@example.com. Or for more information call: +3135 – 747 0747.