Product Owner Digital Products
The organization was formed in 2016 from the merge of two retail innovators. Now they are a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe! They have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Location: Brussels (Anderlecht)
As a Product Owner Digital Products you will manage all back-end features and functionalities (online payments, picking application etc.) that will eventually be implemented on our digital platforms. The role involves close partnership with partners in influencing and evolving business strategies in operational processes such as logistics, fulfilment etc. in order to support the strategic business objectives and enable realization of the department objectives.
- Be the subject matter expert for these products, ensure they are defined with a Group approach in mind and partner with the various OpCo and Group stakeholders;
- Ensure that all business processes are mapped and business requirements are defined and validated prior to being handed to CoE/IT for development;
- Partner with OpCo’s to evolve operational & business strategies in fields that influence the digital/e-Commerce back-end products (logistics, picking, etc.);
- Coordinate ongoing evolution of features and functions of digital back-end products with OpCo’s to ensure continuous alignment on product materials;
- Continuously evaluate, prioritize and optimize investments based on strategic value, business needs, cost/benefits and critical risk across all regions;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement;
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies;
- Review and assess strategic project initiation deliverables.
Integrated planning and road mapping
- Identify projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent of NewCo;
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly;
- Update the integrated roadmap based on latest changes.
Manage project teams
- Provide guidance and leadership to your team to ensure projects remain on track.
- Degree in business related field;
- Work experience of 8 years in digital environments with strong understanding of e-Commerce business and digital communication fundamental;
- Ability to influence and guide partners to ensure optimal solutions for the digital products;
- Fluent in English.
Curious and want to know more? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Hedy Venetiaan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call Hedy: +31(0)35 – 747 0747.