Be part of the next big thing!
The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a diverse family of team members. Your success is their success! This tech-organization creates the opportunity to share talent and capacity within seconds in order to make the biggest impact. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff.
This organization offers competitive terms of employment that have a focus on performance, and development. This is consistent with their passion to put together great results and to professionalize the organization. Based in Amsterdam, at the Zuid as, but work global and expand rapidly.
What are you accountabilities?
As Product Owner, you have a broad function where your daily work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the development team. Your success will be measured around customer/platform satisfaction, new member growth, active usage, churn and seemless experience. In additional you are responsible for delivering new distinctive and global capabilities on any device.
- Analyzing, understanding and expanding the platform;
- Provide ongoing tracking and analysis of key product competitors;
- Central hub around internal and external input improving the platform;
- Intern colleagues (stakeholders)
- Customers (via sales)
- Users (via marketing)”
- Translates vision towards viable product;
- Owner of the roadmap and roadmap prioritizing;
- Executes and delegates together with CMO concept development;
- Creates and documents Use cases, journeys, PBI;
- Compile and realize the product backlog and ensure it is visible, transparent and clear in sprint planning and releases;
- Release management & planning;
- Be part of testing and approving releases;
- Deliver fast prototypes for testing with clients;
- Manages expectations internally and externally around product development.
- At least HBO level;
- At least 4 years’ experience in product owner role;
- Understanding agile development;
- Customer centric focused;
- Accustomed to work in an international environment and speaks and writs Dutch and English excellent;
- Furthermore, you have excellent knowledge and experience of the Office 365 platform for collaboration (email, calendar, files, video conferencing);
- You are flexible and love to work in a fast-growing business.
- You are positive, solution-oriented and proactive and like to have in a team that also can excel therefore your contribution;
- You are customer centric;
- You have a can do mentality;
- You have organizational skills and have a highly developed evaluation and perspective;
- You have an excellent eye for detail and is very accurate, accurate, proactive and are customer and service oriented;
- You work easily with different teams and colleagues are focused on a good relationship with your colleagues; your success is their success;
- You are curious and like to try out new stuff;
- You are able to make complex processes simple;
- You communicate timely, clear and to the point;
- You have a strong personality and are able to express your own opinion on the basis of clear arguments;
- You take a healthy dose of humor and loves to work hard.
Are you the Product Owner we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne at Suzanne@spargle.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.