Paid Search Specialist
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and international team of one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam? Would you like to contribute to the channel revenue and be responsible for one or more large accounts? Paid search plays a major role in the online strategy of this dynamic organization. We are looking for an ambitious person who is ready for new challenges!
Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalised photo products.
With customer centricity at the core, the company is driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
The company operates on international level with a market share in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France. The head office is situated in Amsterdam.
Your role as a Paid Search Specialist
Together with four other specialists, the Paid Search Specialist is part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) and reports to the Paid search Portfolio lead. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution for all the company’s labels in Europe.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you contribute to the channel revenue and are responsible for one or more large accounts. Paid search plays a major role in the online strategy. We are looking for an ambitious person who is not afraid to take on budget responsibility and works well under pressure. You also welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Although you are curious and have an eye for detail, you never lose sight of the bigger picture. With your experience, you will work closely with the senior specialists in the Paid Search team.
- Report, manage and optimize campaigns in AdWords & Bing
- Contribute to SEA Revenue ambitions for all the company’s labels in Europe
- Continuously search to improve performance, for example through A/B tests and best practices
- Implement improvements and ideas that yield result
- Communicate approach and results to international teams
For this function, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic, self-managing and pro-active character, who can quickly pick up business, sets priorities and dares to take ownership. An experienced Paid Search Specialist who is brilliant at multitasking and a real team player. You are not easily stressed and preferably also have basic knowledge of other online channels. You enjoy improving yourself and working in a team with other online marketing enthusiasts.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position as Paid Search Specialist;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Google Shopping and RLSA
- Experience in managing large budgets and international accounts and campaigns (experience within different European Markets is preferred)
- Experience with bid management tools is considered an advantage (Marin Software, DoubleClick for Search, Kenshoo)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge Dutch is considered an advantage
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team and work with award winning brands and products? Let’s get in touch! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 07 47.