Paid Search Portfolio Lead BENELUX
Do you want to take ownership of multi-million Euro marketing budgets to deliver ambitious growth targets in the core markets? Does the idea of working in a motivated team excite you and are you constantly willing to share knowledge and bring the team to a next level? Then you might be our new Paid Search Portfolio Lead BENELUX!
Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products.
With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
The company’s head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam. The company operates on international level with a market share in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France.
The position of Paid Search Portfolio Lead
The Paid Search Portfolio Lead is part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) and reports to the Paid Search Manager Europe.
The OMT is a young and dynamic group of ~12 professionals with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution for all the organization brands across Europe.
As Paid Search Portfolio Lead for the Benelux, you will manage a small team responsible for delivering all tasks related to Paid Search campaigns across markets. This includes among others keyword research, conversions optimization, bidding, landing page creation and optimization, ad copy and campaign management with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets.
In addition, this role includes helping the Paid Search Manager to define the overall strategy and direction of the Paid Search channel as well as strategy execution including initial planning & forecasting, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting. You are passionate about search and keen to spot and embrace new opportunities in the field.
Key Responsibilities as a Paid Search Portfolio Lead
- Translate the European paid search strategy into an optimal and deliberate paid search plan for the Benelux. Communicate and report on the plan accordingly.
- Manage large marketing budgets and deliver ambitious revenue targets against agreed ROI guidelines.
- Lead search specialists to scale and optimise Paid Search campaigns using data to manage large budgets and bids.
- Partner with your respective country manager(s) to share insights on performance, trends and opportunities
- Actively involved in 1 or more key search projects around automation, feeds or performance optimization.
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of the Benelux Paid Search portfolio of accounts. You are analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within SEM managing multiple accounts to deliver revenue growth within ROI guidelines. For this function it is very important that you speak proper Dutch.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- At least 1-2 years experience leading/ managing others;
- Proven track record of similar Paid Search role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI;
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner;
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory;
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities;
- Demonstrable experience leveraging test & learn (e.g. A/B testing) to drive growth/ ROI improvements;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal).
What do we offer?
This high-impact role is challenging, as the company has high expectations, but at the same time rewarding. They provide a highly competitive compensation package including perks, and an atmosphere with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. You will work in an international environment with more than 33 different nationalities. The company is located in the exciting heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The office is just a 2-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
In the company they work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate their successes. They value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. They are a fast-growing company that combines an eCommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides their famous annual New Year’s party and summer party, they end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team? Would you like to work with award winning brands and products? Come join the team and create memorable moments together!
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team and work with award winning brands and products? Let’s get in touch! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Evelien Vleems at email@example.com. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 07 47.