Paid Search Manager Europe
Do you want to take ownership of multi-million Euro marketing budgets to deliver ambitious growth targets in most significant marketing channels? Does the idea of working in a motivated team excite you and are you constantly willing to share knowledge and bring the team to a next level? Then you might be our new Paid Search Manager!
Join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team that is passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products.
With customer centricity at our core, the company is driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development, and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere. The head office is based in the centre of Amsterdam. The company operates on international level with a market share in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Sweden, UK, Germany & France.
The position of Paid Search Manager
The Paid Search Manager is part of the Online Marketing Team (OMT) and reports to the Head of Online Marketing. The OMT is a young and dynamic group of ~12 professionals with big ambitions and a true passion for online marketing. The OMT is responsible for the online marketing strategy and execution across Europe.
You will develop an overall strategic vision and direction for the Paid Search channel on a European level and be responsible for executing against this strategy through your team with a view to meet our ambitious growth targets. As such you will own a multi-million Euro annual budget and be accountable to deliver ambitious revenue targets within ROI guidelines.
As Paid Search Manager, you will manage several portfolio team leads, who each run paid search for a number of countries together with a team of search specialists.
You ensure they use data to optimize large budgets and bids in line with the search strategy, are able to spot and leverage market opportunities and operate efficiently.
You will also initiate and implement key projects to enable scalable growth and ensure best e-com and paid search practices are applied at the organization. You are naturally curious and passionate about search and the ambassador for your channel within the company.
In addition, this role involves significant stakeholder management across various departments including the company’s leadership team, BI/ analytics, country managers and the technology teams to drive innovation and deliver upon the Paid Search roadmap.
For this position, we are looking for someone with an enthusiastic and proactive character, who can quickly pick up the business, set priorities and take ownership of all of the company’s significant SEM account portfolio.
You are highly analytical, autonomous and have strong experience within SEM delivering through others to drive revenue growth within ROI guidelines.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- A minimum of 7-8 years of relevant paid search experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience leading/managing others;
- Proven track record within similar paid search role, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI;
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner;
- Highly analytical with exceptional planning and problem-solving skills;
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory;
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German, French or Norwegian) would be a plus
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 7-8 years of relevant paid search experience
- At least 3 years’ experience leading/ managing others
- Proven track record within similar paid search role, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Highly analytical with exceptional planning and problem-solving skills
- Google AdWords Certification, mandatory
- Google Analytics Certification, preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German, French or Norwegian) would be a plus.
What do we offer?
This high-impact role is challenging, as they have high expectations, but at the same time rewarding. The company provides a highly competitive compensation package including perks, and an atmosphere with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. You will work in an international environment with more than 33 different nationalities. The company is located in the exciting heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The office is just a 2-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
In the company they work hard, have fun and never forget to celebrate their successes. They value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer experience and service. They are a fast-growing company that combines an eCommerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides their famous annual New Year’s party and summer party, they end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team? Would you like to work with award winning brands and products? Come join the team and create memorable moments together.
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team and work with award winning brands and products? Let’s get in touch! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Eline de Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information call: 035 – 747 07 47.