What if I told you back in 1998 you could be a part of the first team of Google, or what if I told you 8 years ago you could be the Digital Marketer of Uber? Well… we are offering the chance to be a part of the next big thing.
The company is a dynamic startup with global aspiration. You will be part of a very diverse family of team members. They are convinced that your success is their success. They make stuff more simple and transparent and always look for the unknown and like to try out new cool stuff. Our outcomes require hard work and fun and they believe they can realize our ambitions only by working as a team.
The company is on a mission to transform the professional services industry. We’re starting first in IT where we’re helping an ecosystem of Vendors, Distributors and Partners work more efficiently and effectively to drive better solutions for customers. We do this with the endorsement of some of people like Microsoft. At the core of the company is a vetted database of skills – which they then use to drive recommendations about which Partner a vendor or distributor should work with on a particular project.
The Job role:
To succeed in this mission, we are looking for a Customer Success Agent, who will engage closely with the company’s users – by phone, chat and email. They want early adopters to have the best experience possible and learn from their feedback. You’ll help them through onboarding, answer questions, solve problems, set up webinars and training sessions, represent their business – all whilst being fun to do business with.
Your Key Responsibilities/what to expect:
- Understand their platform and advise clients on how to most effectively use the solution
- Be pro-active – engage with existing users via outbound calls, email, webinars
- Be responsive – responding to questions, enquiries via email, phone and chat
- You collect feedback to help improve our processes and product
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have at least HBO level and one years relevant working experience
- Be accustomed to working in an international environment and able to speak/write fluently in Dutch and English
- Be passionate about talking to customers all day, every day
- Be hands on, positive – driven to solve problems
- Have an affinity with the IT market
- Be able to work with CRM and customer management systems
- Be a self-starter who can quickly come up to speed
- Be ambitious, eager and have the will to learn and improve your own skills
- Be energetic and have a good sense of humour
Education Requirements and Working Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferable in Business Administration
- Minimum of one year of customer contact working experience
What we offer
- A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
- Early responsibility
- Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
- Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
- Excellent pay and conditions
- International team
- Team events
Are you the Customer Success Agent we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Suzanne at Suzanne@spargle.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.