CRM Loyalty Expert
The organization was formed in 2016 from the merge of two retail innovators. Now they are a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe! They have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Location: Brussels (Anderlecht)
Your overall focus is to drive the development of digital products focusing on CRM and loyalty. Working alongside the local banner to provide expertise and best customer experiences, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the (digital) organization.
You will be reporting to the Manager Front-End Digital Products, and will work closely with a dynamic team of digital experts.
Product Ownership (60%)
- Product management for Loyalty experiences and features for the digital platform (Hybris) and ensure that all planned investments are optimized for delivering against best-in-class objectives and are aligned with the business and IT stakeholders;
- Coordinate ongoing evolution of features and functions of digital products with OpCo’s to ensure continuous alignment on product materials (User Journeys, UX, UI, etc);
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement. Balance the resources across projects and operating units to optimize benefits delivery to the business;
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies, eliminate duplication across all regions and between individuals programs;
- Be the business owner and subject matter expert for design/UI/UX for the responsive website. Focusing on CRM & Loyalty aspects such as Registrations flows, Account management, Segmentation & personalization, SEO/SEA best practices.
Integrated planning and road mapping (20%)
- Support Manager, Front End Development, in identifying CRM & Loyalty projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent of the company;
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly;
- Update the Digital Platform roadmap for CRM and Loyalty relates topics based on input from all sources and communicate effectively to all extended members of project team.
Partner with Teams (20%)
- Work with banner and IT teams and agencies (other external partners/stakeholders) to ensure smooth delivery of project.
What do you bring as our ideal candidate?
- Degree in Marketing/Business related field;
- Work experience of 3-5 years in a relevant function;
- Project Management is essential, ideally using workflow tools (eg. Jira);
- Experience in a customer-focused role;
- Experience with Agile project management methodology;
- Analytical, tactical and strategic personality;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English.
Curious and want to know more? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Hedy Venetiaan, email@example.com. Or for more information call Hedy: +31(0)35 – 747 0747.