As a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist you will be responsible for CRM strategy and the roll-out of the marketing campaigns across various labels and customer segments. You will constantly examine the broader practices with existing customers (B2C and B2B), helping increase sales, customer life time value and ensure retention levels are as high as possible for both direct and indirect channels. You will lead the development of these campaigns and ensure the quality and results. This will include all e-mail communications to customers, such as customer life cycle (considering, purchasing, abandoning) e-mails, activation campaigns (repeat purchase), commercial offers (sale, seasonal), service and order related e-mails and mailings.
The Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the strategy, creation, export, analysis and optimization of CRM campaigns, focusing on e-mail but including other online and offline channels too;
- You will create campaigns based on the customer journey and customer life cycle;
- You will be responsible for increasing the database, segmenting and enriching profiles;
- You will build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness;
- You will provide a content planning according to the commercial calendar and translate this into campaigns;
- You will advise on the best tools and tactics across offline and online channels;
- You will work with campaign manager and e-mail specialists to ensure photos, videos, and copy adheres to established style guidelines;
- You will ensure that the data we obtain from e-mail can be used in mail and other marketing campaigns and advise specialists on the follow-up.
- HBO / WO thinking and working level;
- You have 5+ years of work experience in a comparable role;
- Omni-channel experience is an advantage as well as experience in e-commerce/retail;
- You have extensive knowledge of CRM tools, web analytics and MS Excel;
- Experience A/B testing of marketing tactics is a plus;
- You are analytically strong.
- Attractive salary & benefits;
- Be part of fast pacing and fast-growing department;
- Creative office environment in the center of Eindhoven;
- International scale of work;
- Agile mentality and way of working;
- Good work-life balance.
Are you the Sr Marketing Automation Specialist we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Yannick Goossens at email@example.com Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.