– digital native with hands-on power –
Want to bring your creative, structured, and analytical approach into a team of doers and entrepreneurial minds? Want to co-create the best content on the corporate websites and make sure visitors have the best user experience possible? Get incredibly valuable insights into a rapidly growing industry, and share in the excitement, fun and social aspects of working in Amsterdam? A French multinational manufacturer of automobiles recently launched a unique structure within the group: the Digital Factory. This new team, launched as a start-up, ambitions to become a model of digital excellence, bringing its expertise in Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management.
Here’s what we’re looking for
We are looking for a proactive, junior, hands-on person who wants to support a digital content team in the Netherlands, but also in Belgium in many diverse ways.
- Update the Brand websites with the most updated content, based on input from the Brands;
- Responsible for the perfect update of the websites. This implies project management of creating, but also keeping showroom pages up to date, but also banners and landing pages linked to brand marketing actions, etc.
- Manage providers to which part of the updates are being outsourced (creative or media agencies, other providers);
- Continuous upgrade of the structure of the website to ensure the best online experience to consumers, and optimize online lead generation: adapts websites pages, add up new modules and functionalities (ex: live chat), run tests to decide on optimizations, etc.
- Responsible for the realization of online projects: delivery of new sites, mini sites as the improvements to the existing environments, etc.
- Monitor the continuity and stability of all brands websites
- Perform benchmarks and web investigates performance and usability of our sites
- Provide support in dealing with questions of customer service, fixing bugs and performing maintenance on the sites.
- Support our content team in Belgium, when needed
You see yourself as a digital content expert who loves complex challenges:
- You can use any CMS system because you are self-educated and learn new software or systems easily.
- You are a self-starting person with an entrepreneurial spirit (or instance, because you once started your own business, worked at a start-up, or because you managed innovation teams within companies).
- You feel comfortable when you are independently driving projects forward and can autonomously achieve our goals.
- You have strong communication and inter-personal skills and enjoy working together with several stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience with standards and principles in the current digital landscape, like SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media, etc.
- You like copywriting and enjoy writing or correcting text based on our tone of voice
- You are online savvy and have experience in developing websites/digital marketing/tagging processes (preferred/not mandatory).
- You have excellent English and Dutch language skills, and perhaps speak a little bit of French (preferred).
- You don’t mind to travel top our office in Belgium on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Send your motivation and CV to Eline de Jong (035-7470747) at email@example.com.