We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to join the Data Center Global Capacity Delivery team for this Logistics organization.
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Duration: 12 months
The team in Amsterdam oversees tools, configurations, testing, and logistics execution of our global warehouse network, including inventory management, order management, and delivery of goods to our various Data Centers, 3rd party locations, warehouses, pharmacies, and Point-of-Presences (POPs). We need a highly analytical person to support various initiatives in data entry, user-acceptance testing, process documentation, and project management. A candidate who works well in a fast-paced environment.
– Follow existing workflows and approval chain while utilizing ticketing system to resolve issues for internal or external customers related to location codes, orders, and other types of set-ups for global inventory distribution, RMAs, CMs, reverse logistics, warehouses, data centers, offices, etc.
– Gather all sources of required information to execute creation of orders, manage various internal systems with master data, and execute order entry procedures in support of testing / documentation.
– Update data in user-acceptance-testing environments and audit for correct schema, description, location, routing, etc.
– Review databases to verify information, compliance, accuracy, and completion
– Research and root-cause system failures. Take ownership and drive errors / issues to resolution.
– Work with various teams across the organization to resolve requests; involving teams internationally
– Provide business with recommendations based on data analysis, system failure analysis. Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies.
– Monitor completion of back-end updates in the databases, track spreadsheets of progress in testing
– Communicate with team members on issues, challenges, or process improvement opportunities
– Support the implementation of the company’s’ culture within the team
– Develop “best practice” methodology internal and external systems
– Other duties as required
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
– Preferably a degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other engineering discipline
– 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing, logistics, supply chain environment.
– Previous experience as an analyst in an environment with high attention to detail with data. ERP tools to Oracle / SAP ERP
– Preferably previous experience in logistics: wave planning, order management, etc.
– Familiar with location and shipping codes utilized by warehouses and shipping companies.
– Experience with databases, data entry, data auditing, and formulas to extract sources of information
– Proven ability to learn system tools for ticketing requests. Ability to manage multiple open issues and ticket requests
– Global geography knowledge
– Experience and knowledge of business flows and processes taking place in a warehouse-setting (pickling, order fulfillment, inventory allocation, cross-docking, trade compliance, etc).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various stakeholders. Ability to communicate with customers internal and external (Contract Manufacturers, 3PLs) in various job functions
– Can adapt, flexible in a demanding, fast-pace, urgent environment. Carries a strong sense of urgency to assist stakeholders with assignments and deadlines
– Previous experience with b2b integration (RosettaNet, EDI X12, etc) a plus.
Are you the Business Process Analyst we are looking for? Surprise and inspire us with your motivation. We are curious about you! Please send your letter of motivation and your resume to Yannick Goossens at firstname.lastname@example.org Or for more information call: 035 747 07 47.